Dental Assistant Recognition Week Contest Rules & Conditions
All Participants Agree to the Following:
1. GENERAL: No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
2. ELIGIBILITY: (“Sweepstakes”) is offered only to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years old or older at the time of entry. Limit one winner per practice. Employees of ProEdge are not eligible. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Sweepstakes or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished upon request. All entry form information must be complete and accurate. Sponsors will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if these Official Rules are not followed. Submitting an online form is required in order to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable law and these Official Rules, and you agree to abide by all decisions of ProEdge Dental Water Labs. The Sweepstakes entry period is during the year of 2020. To enter, submit the online form/survey with your information. To be eligible, entries must be received during the year of 2020. Sponsors may not verify receipt of entries. Entries become property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Limit one entry per person. Incomplete and additional entries are void. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged, undeliverable or delayed. In the event of a dispute, entries requiring the identification of an email address will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address at the time of the entry. The authorized account holder is the person to whom the applicable internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address. An entrant must have a valid e-mail address, and it is entrant’s responsibility to notify and update Sponsors of any change in e-mail address.
4. Potential winners will be notified either by email within thirty (30) days of drawing conclusion. Winner must respond to such notification, by calling the Sweepstakes coordinator provided in the notification, within forty-eight (48) hours after the notification is sent by Sponsor, or the Winners will be subject to disqualification, in which case the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate Winners will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries, time permitting. Winners may be required to sign and return appropriate forms and/or documentation, including an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and/or where legally permissible a Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of the entry to Sponsor within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to sign and return such forms within the requisite timeframe could result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, or out-of-service contact information. If Sponsor is unable, after making a reasonable effort, to contact a selected potential winner, that potential winner will be disqualified and a new potential winner will be selected from remaining entries until all qualified Winners are chosen.
5. All charges, fees, and costs not specifically included in the Prize descriptions above, including but not limited to personal incidental items, transportation, parking, taxes, souvenirs, gratuities, and licenses, are the responsibility of the Prize Winners and their guest. Prize is non-transferable. No cash redemption or Prize substitution allowed by Prize Winners. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the sole discretion of Sponsors if the Prize or any component thereof is unavailable for any reason.
7. ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Each participant can enter once.
8. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant’s consent for Sponsors to use, publish, reproduce and distribute for any purpose, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, print, Internet, television, radio, and offline), each Winner’s name, city, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, or image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit, or right of review or approval.
9. SPONSORS: ProEdge Dental Water Labs, 7042 S Revere Parkway #400, Centennial, CO, 80112
9. TERMS AND CONDITIONS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Official Rules, and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Sweepstakes will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Sweepstakes. WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. Sponsors are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize. Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, may be required to execute a liability and publicity release prior to the Winner’s receipt of the Prize. Sponsors retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these Official Rules. All decisions of Sponsors are final and discretionary. In the event the selected Winner(s) of the Prize are/is ineligible or refuse(s) the Prize or, if the selected Winner fails to timely claim the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may randomly select an alternate Winner from remaining entries (time permitting), or may elect not to award such Prize to an alternate Winner, where permitted. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with Prizes are the responsibility of the Winner(s).
10. FORCE MAJEURE, DISCLAIMER/INTERNET: If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsors reserve the right in their discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select Winner(s) from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsors may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if they determine that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. The Sweepstakes Entities (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in acquisition, operation or transmission of, communications line failure relating to, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (ii) are not responsible for any problems relating to human error or technical malfunction of any communications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or communications service provider, computer or other equipment, hardware, software, failure of any entry information to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, or traffic congestion any communications system, on the Internet or at any website, or (iii) any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this Sweepstakes. SPONSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRIZE, AND SPONSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
11. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entrant with regard to this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.